Vote & win a romantic English escape valued at $23,000
Fly business class with British Airways and stay at Dorchester Collection’s London and Ascot hotels
2018 Signature Readers’ Survey
Nominate your favourite luxury travel experiences in our 2018 Signature Readers’ Survey for your chance to jet away in business class comfort with British Airways to London for five nights, staying in Dorchester Collection’s London and Ascot hotels. The Dorchester in London, Britain’s most famously iconic hotel, epitomises classic Mayfair style, blending high-society glamour with Michelin-starred cuisine from Alain Ducasse, sublime rejuvenation in the Art Deco-styled spa and a quintessentially British afternoon tea experience. Just 45 minutes from London, Coworth Park, Ascot, is an idyllic country house retreat, surrounded by a wildflower meadow and 100 hectares of Berkshire countryside. Savour refined fare at Restaurant Coworth Park, recently awarded a Michelin star, and take a polo lesson with the Guards Polo Academy or simply stroll the Georgian gardens after a glass of champagne at The Spatisserie.
The English escape includes:
- Two British Airways Club World business class return airfares to London
- Three nights at The Dorchester in London for two
- Two nights at Coworth Park in Ascot for two
- Two three-course dining experiences for two, including a bottle of sommelier-chosen wine: one at The Grill at The Dorchester and one at Restaurant Coworth Park
- The signature treatment for two at The Spa at Coworth Park, plus use of spa facilities at The Spa at Coworth Park and The Dorchester Spa
Competition ends 15 December 2017 and a winner will be drawn shortly thereafter. The prize is not redeemable for cash and is subject to availability. Blackout dates apply. Valid for travel between 01 January 2018 and 31 December 2018. Travel must be booked by 20 December 2018.