Sailing with Seabourn is unlike any other form of travel. It’s like your favourite small hotel, where everyone knows you and knows what you like. They take the very best care of you. Only this one moves, effortlessly, from one fascinating place to another, while you dine and dance and dream of what discoveries tomorrow will bring. Seabourn attracts interesting people, who seek to share experiences beyond the expected in places beyond the ordinary. Their acclaimed staff offers a unique style of heartfelt hospitality that is sincere, thoughtful and personal. This is the definition of travelling well.
It begins the moment you first step aboard. The warm smiles and chilled champagne that welcome you are just the first indication of the exceptional journey to follow. Because with a crew that is passionate about crafting a perfect experience for you, and with everything included — all-suite accommodations, extraordinary cuisine, and fine wines and spirits served anytime, all you need to do is relax, enjoy and explore.
The Seabourn Difference
Guests love the sincere, personalised service that is a hallmark of Seabourn, as well as the open bars and open-seating dining that make it so easy to meet and socialise with like-minded guests.
- Intimate ships with no more than 300 suites
- Unique itineraries including must-see cities and hidden gems where larger ships cannot go
- Intuitive, gracious service provided by a staff passionate about pleasing our guests
- Spacious, all-suite accommodations with sweeping ocean views — many with verandas
- Open bars throughout the ship, and fine wines poured at lunch and dinner
- All dining venues are complimentary — dine where, when and with whom you wish
- Gourmet dining experiences that rival the finest restaurants anywhere
- Complimentary welcome champagne and in-suite bar stocked with your preferences
- Tipping is neither required nor expected — service simply to delight you
Contact: Seabourn.com or 13 24 02